INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may automatically collect information when you come to our Site. This information helps us improve our Site and your experience on our Site.
What we collect automatically includes information about the computer or device you use to come to our Site. This may include the software that runs your computer, the type of software you use to access and search the Internet, the service you use to go online, and the Internet address assigned to your computer. This information helps us make our Site work better with your systems. We also collect data about how you use our Site such as the times you come to our Site and for how long. We may also know what websites you went to before and after our Site. It is not uncommon for websites to collect this type of data.
Cookies: Like many websites, our Site uses “cookie” technology. A “cookie” is a small data file. Our Site may store cookies on your device. Cookies help us know when you come back to our Site. Cookies also help us “remember” information about you. To improve your online experience, we may try to remember things such as what products you prefer and your login information. Personal Information may be tied to these cookies. We do this to help bring you a better customer experience. It also helps us make our website more personal to you. You may set your browser to not accept cookies.
Our company and our trusted third party vendors may share with one another anonymous versions of user information collected at this site. We may use that information to link to and issue anonymous cookies containing demographic or intent-based data for online behavioral advertising purposes. Such cookies do not contain personally identifiable information.
Pixel Tags. Our Site and our emails use pixel tags. Pixel tags are small electronic images. We use Pixel tags to deliver cookies, count visits, understand how our Site is used and tell how well our marketing is working. Pixel tags can also tell us if our emails have been opened and acted upon.
Third Party Analytics. We use companies and software, such as Google Analytics, to help us collect information about our Site. These companies may use their own cookies and web beacons on our Site.
Personal Information. You may give us “Personal Information” that tells us who you are and other things about you. Personal Information we may collect includes your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and other information.
We may collect demographic data from surveys or third parties. Demographics help us know more about our customers. For example demographics can tell us your age, your gender, and your zip or postal code.
We may collect information you give us when you use our products and services, create or update accounts, and contact us. We may also collect your information when you enter our contests or take our surveys, interact with us on social media accounts, and sign up for our newsletters and other communications.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to, among other things:
- Operate and improve our Site, business and services. We keep a customer database and other business records for reasonable periods of time.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Communicate with you by postal mail, email, phone and other ways about contests, promotions, rewards, events, and special offers for products and services from Top 2 Bottom and our select partners (collectively, “T2B Communications”).
- Find products and services you may like based on your past communications and online activities.
- Send you business communications, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts, and administrative messages.
- Detect, prevent and enforce against fraudulent, malicious or illegal acts.
- Run contests, sweepstakes, programs and surveys.
- Transfer Personal Information to third party vendors, consultants and other service providers (“Vendors”). Our Vendors will use your information to do work for us. Your Personal Information is captured in the United States for processing by T2B and our Vendors. In addition to the laws in your country of residence, the United States has certain laws that apply to your Personal Information. These laws may require us to disclose Personal Information to the United States government and other government authorities.
- Combine Personal Information we get from you with information from third parties, if allowed by law. We may do this to correct your Personal Information so we can get T2B Communications to the right address. We may also do this to help improve your experience and make it more personal.
- Meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements.
- For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your personal information to any third party. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may use your Personal Information and disclose it to third parties for the purpose of:
- Operating and improving our Site, business and services. A customer database and other business records may be kept for reasonable means.
- Providing customer service to you for optimal customer service.
- As needed to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements.
- For the purposes of contacting you with regard to services from T2B or its affiliates.
- Communicating by postal mail, email, phone to engage in conversation about T2B and other third party products/services available.
- Sending business communications, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts, and administrative messages.
- Detecting, preventing and enforcing against fraudulent, malicious or illegal acts that may possibly occur.
- Running programs and surveys to enhance marketing efforts.
- Transferring Personal Information to third party vendors, consultants and other service providers (“Vendors”).
- Gathering third party and personally collected information to combine efforts, if allowed by law. We may do this to correct your Personal Information so we can get T2B Communications to the right address. We may also do this to help improve your experience and make it more personal.
- In connection with any proposed or actual merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a part of our business to another company to evaluate and/or perform the transaction.
- For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
- We may also share information that does not directly identify you. This information may be in aggregated or anonymous form.
INFORMATION CHOICE AND ACCESS
You can “opt-out” of T2B Communications. If you opted-in to our sharing of your Personal Information with third party marketers, you can opt-out of that too. You may also request to access or change your Personal Information. You may also ask us to change your preferences for how we use your Personal information. To make these requests:
- Follow opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send to you.
- Contact us as described in Questions or Concerns below. Please include your full name, address, phone number and email address. Also, tell us what information you would like to access, change or add to our “opt-out” list. This will help us process your request.
- If you would like to opt out of online behavioral advertising, click on one of these links: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://networkadvertising.org/choices.
If you “opt-out” of our T2B Communications, you may still get business communications. Business communications include new order confirmations or other administrative information.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT NOTIFICATION
Our services are designed for adults (18 years of age and older). If you are not 18 or older, you should use the Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian, or not at all.
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, Top 2 Bottom Business Solutions hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at the Electronic Frontier Foundation website http://www.eff.org.
RESIDENTS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Top 2 Bottom takes reasonable steps to help protect Personal Information that we have or control against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have questions or concerns about how we use your Personal Information, please Contact Us.
CHANGES/UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If we intend to use or disclose Personal Information in any way materially different than what we say in this Policy, we will make reasonable efforts to let you know about this change. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Revised” date below.
June 1, 2022