Whether it’s QuickBooks Online or Desktop, you have a powerful Accounting Software System packed with loads of functionality. As Intuit has improved QuickBooks capabilities by adding flexibility and features, it’s also become more complex for the non-accountant user.
Some challenges we see include:
- I don’t need all these features - how do I adapt it to my needs?
- My bank accounts don’t reconcile!
- My customer invoicing and payments aren’t right!
- Sales Tax is wrong!
- How do I get my Credit Cards and Loan activity recorded?
- My Financial Statements just aren’t right!
- My Chart of Accounts doesn’t match how I do business.
- Payments to 1099 Vendors aren’t correct.
- Clarifying what you need from QuickBooks
- Identifying what’s working and what’s not
- Identifying specific knowledge gaps and training needs to fill those gaps
- Training staff individually or in a group to achieve the skill levels needed
- Using personal one-one training or self-paced online modules
- Follow-up with those trained to assure training goals have been met